Saturday, June 13, 2015

COINS FOR DISASTER LANDSLIDE

WHY DO I MAKE THIS CAMPAIGN?
1 week ago Date 06/01 I went to Indonesia with vacation destinations and meet with my friends on the island of Bali, while in Indonesia, I saw a television news on natural disasters that killed 250 people and left 1,000 more homes almost flush with the ground, most makes me sad is the location where my friend and he became a victim, his house destroyed, his children aged 3 years also died, I went straight to the Central Java region where the disaster occurs and it is true as I see on my television did not longer hold back the tears when the evacuation of the search for survivors buried in the ground When I met my good friend asked him the story of his chronology happen as much as he did not stop continued to cry when I just take the money I gave him $ 5,000 and $ 3,000 to help .and I promise to help the people there and I expressed my intention to village heads were also a victim too.
friends and readers of all I created this campaign to raise funds and the funds have been collected if I will immediately proceed to the residents there were casualties, I hope the support and participation of all help big or small you are very meaningful for the campaign them.I write $ 15,000? because this helps my allotment for the construction of public facilities and infrastructure such as places of worship, restrooms, and improved access roads to make it easier to distribute aid later help when offline as food, beverages, clothing and medicines that my pack and I’ll take it all with the results of this fund raising, or if maybe I’ll send in advance via the transport
How does this situation make you feel ?
I imagine if I become a victim must have been very difficult to explain with words that surely , emotion , sadness blend into one ,, if in such a situation that comes his help small or big it is like droplets of water in the desert that could reduce thirst ..mungkin for those of you who have social and sensitive soul can surely imagine how difficult his situation there . through this campaign I invite all of you who read this campaign for a moment let us not forget the religious differences , ethnic differences , differences in the country because they are our brothers , the one show you care by giving a small donation to this campaign , its value may not much but it will give a huge impact for their lives his next be the first contributor to help change their lives back to normal , or maybe better than before
LIKE A WAY WHERE YOU PROVIDE ASSISTANCE?
to help them extremely easy enough you succeed this campaign by pressing a button on campaign donations ini.atau if you choose to provide assistance in other ways please feel free to contact me . I hope your good intentions and your donation can improve their lives with $ 25 just we ‘ve helped to save countless lives .
I thank for his visit and contribute to this campaign may we all , including the people that benefit others
greeting









No comments:

Post a Comment